Maylyn McEwan describes how to give a horse a perfect groom. She says you must clean the hooves, remove any dirt and sweat marks, remove hair and promote circulation, remove any dirt and grease, groom the head, brush the mane, brush the tail, sponge the eyes, nose, and clock, lay the mane and tail, strap your horse, and oil the hooves. There are many benefits to grooming your horse. It improves your horse's health; promotes muscle tone and circulation; strengthens the bond between horse and owner; improves your horse's appearance; enables you to check over your horse for injuries; reduces the risk of skin diseases and parasites, and prevents rubs and sores from forming.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades