In this how-to video, you will learn how to perform a safety check before riding your horse. Do your check on both sides. Go to the off-side first. When you go around, make sure that there is no wear or tear on parts where metal and leather connect. Go back and check different parts of the saddle, stirrups, and cinch. Start off with a bit and make sure it fits. Next, make the cheek pieces are correct and the nose band is correct. You should fit one finger underneath this. The throat latch should allow three fingers. Check that all keepers are connected so there is no flapping. Go up the reigns and make sure they are connected and not broken. Check that there is a buckle. Also, make sure the gullet has airflow. Make sure the pad is correctly connected to the saddle. Make sure the cinch is correctly going through the pad. Make sure that underneath the stirrup that the keeper is down. You only want the stirrups down when you are about to ride. Make sure the reigns are up and over the horses neck when leading. This video shows you the correct way to perform a safety check before riding your horse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades