Rick Gore tells us how to stop a horse from walking off when you mount. The reason why a horse walks off when you mount it, it's because you trained it that way, when you've mounted previously you would allow it to mount off. Also when you mount you cause the horse to lose it's balance, and when a horse loses it's balance, it starts to walk a bit to regain it's balance. To stop a horse to from losing it's balance you should square it up, push the horse a little bit and it's feet will square up allowing him to balance more. When getting onto your horse you want to lunge pretty big as soon as you're about to sit on the horse make sure to go right over the horse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades