Riding a horse is one of the most fun outdoor activities you can do. They're fast, fun, friendly animals and provide tons of exercise. If you are used to only riding your horse around a farm or riding path, you may not be prepared for rougher terrain. For example, riding a horse on the side of a hill can be new and scary to both the horse and the rider. In this tutorial, Rick Gore will show you how to prepare your horse for riding and feel safe on difficult footing. Follow along with this video and make sure you and your animal are both prepared for riding in any environment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades