This video teaches us the method to train a horse to lower its head. You will need a horse with lead rope tied to it. Start the training by holding the lead rope. Apply pressure on the rope in the downward direction. Hold the rope in that position by resting one of your arm on it. Keep holding the rope until the horse comes down a little. Release the pressure on the rope when the horse comes down. Apply the pressure again when the horse goes up. You can also apply the pressure at the top of the head of the horse near its ear with your other hand. Continue this process until the horse puts its head down completely. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades