In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to teach a horse to back up under saddle. Teaching a horse to do anything under saddle usually starts on the ground. If your horse knows how to back up on ground then you can do it under saddle. On ground put a little bit of pressure on his nose with your hand and he will backup. Then put a little pressure on the rein and speak and tell him 'back' and he will. Then once you get on the saddle, pull the reins slightly and say 'back'. On the saddle you can also lean back and out your feet forward to add an additional clue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades