Start your new horse with one rein and a rope halter. It makes sure your cues are clear and doesn't confuse them. The first thing to do is make sure the horse is desensitized to the rope. You should be able to toss the rope up and around its head and not have it respond adversely. When you get on top of your horse, whichever side you tug on the rope should have your horse flex in response. Its head should bend to the side. It may be daunting at first to train your horse on one rein, but doing so will build confidence in both you and your horse. If your horse will listen to you on one rein, it will listen to you on two.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades