In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to ride a horse with some basic instructions. This video is from Livestrong. The first lesson is how to create a correct back position that enhances our ability to stay balanced in a saddle. You should create a straight line from ear to shoulder to hip to heel stay right in that position. If the leg moves too far forward, you will feel you are falling back from the saddle. There should be another simple line. From the elbow to the horse's mouth one straight line puts the horse in a correct position for good communication. Watch the video for the demonstration of the two basic straight lines while riding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades