This Outdoor Recreation video tutorial shows how to use your legs while riding. Rick Gore from thinklikeahorse presents this video tutorial. The way you use your legs will depend on whether you are wearing spurs or not. When you are not wearing spurs, use the bottom and top of your leg. If you want to move forward, just squeeze in both your legs. If you want to go left, give a light pressure with your right calf. Similarly, for going right apply pressure with your left calf. To move backwards, squeeze forward and use your legs along with the reins. These are the basic use of your legs while riding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades